Position: Part Time Temporary Staff Generalist
Compensation: $15/ hour. This is a part-time hourly and temporary position with no benefits.
Time commitment: Hours will likely be 9-3pm, Tue-Th. Potential for some weekend, evening, and holiday coverage.
Accountability: Staff generalist reports to the Interim Program Director
Position Description: This opportunity will suit enthusiastic and self-motivated team players with a strong work ethic and commitment to support the organization’s overall strategic direction and in accordance with the Clubhouse International Standards. Our organization operates according to a “work-ordered day” and our members participate in work units. The Generalist assists the members to make changes that will empower them to focus clearly on specific goals related to the work-ordered day, employment, relationship-building, and maximizing their potential. They provide education and mentoring in the learning of tasks, managing of stress, and assessment of job skills. Other duties may be assigned. The Clubhouse Generalist works closely with the Clubhouse Program Director and other Staff Generalists.
This position requires someone who:
· Ability to supervise lunch preparation (simple lunches with no more than 20 people/day served)
· Has strong relational skills and enjoys involving others in activities
· Is able to work independently and as part of a team
· Has strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Has basic to intermediate technical skills (computers, printers, software)
· Is detail-oriented and organized
· Is compassionate, calm and patient with those who may struggle with anxiety
· Is a creative problem-solver with a can-do positive attitude
· Is comfortable working in an active, sometimes noisy, environment
· Is flexible and able to “go with the flow” depending on the needs of the moment
· Is highly reliable with a strong work ethic
Education/Experience Requirements: High-School Diploma (required)
Application closes: Friday, September 24th, 2021
Email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.